Carl Jung once said, "Life really does begin at forty. Up until then, you are just doing research.” I have two thoughts about this. First, why do we use the words "Blah, blah once said"? How do we know how many times someone said something? I repeat myself all the damn time, I know this because my wife has told me so. At any rate, I fucking hope he said it more than once because it's a brilliant fucking thing to say. Now for my second point, which is, Dear Lord, I hope he's right about this because I'm fixing to be 37 in a month and I could really use a win.

A lot of creatives I know, especially those of us who work in commercial art, really struggle. We struggle with confidence, with work life balance, with time management, with being shitty at understanding payroll laws. If that's you, I just want you to know you're not alone, I'm right there with you. I would love to hear what you have to say on this topic. Here's another photo of cauliflower, because, let's be honest, you knew it was coming.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 down, 97 to go